When I started this little blog a few weeks ago, I never thought that anyone would really read it besides my husband LOL! As a matter of fact, I didn’t even know that people could even find my blog! (Shameful I know!) But here I am nearly a month later with some faithful readers and a host of new blogger friends having the time of my life. I’m so glad that I started this blog. It’s one of the best things I have done in a long time!
Even though I haven’t been blogging very long, my little blog has managed to garner some attention and I have been nominated for 2 awards! Whoo hoo! This is such an honor to even be nominated especially since there are a plethora of awesome bloggers here in cyberspace. So thank you so much to Donah aka AJ’s Mom from Sweet Jelly Bean for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blog award. Also thank you so much to Noelle Grace from Grace’s Beauty Blog for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger and One Lovely Blog award! You don’t know how much these nominations have motivated me to be the best blogger I can be! You ladies are awesome :)
I have been reading blogs long before I decided to write one, so I have decided to nominate a few of my favorite bloggers as well. I could write page after page about why I enjoy these blogs so much, but I have decided to spare you all the details and allow you all to discover the awe inspiring content for yourselves. So without further a due, the nominees in the category of Very Inspiring Blogger are:
The nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award are…
And last but definitely not least, the nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award are…
So congrats to the nominees! I absolutely love each of your blogs for various reasons but mostly because of their unique qualities. They have the tendency to inspire me, make me laugh, make me think, and make me keep coming back for more!
And now as a nominee, don’t forget to share the love!
The Rules for these Awards are as Follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 bloggers for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Nominate 8 for the One Lovely Blog Award
Nominate 15 for Versatile Blogger Award
… and leave a comment on their site to let them know.
Now here is a little randomness from my life just for you!
1. I have a birthmark in my hand in the shape of a pizza! Apparently my mother was obsessed with pizza during her pregnancy with me.
2. I am actually very shy around people I first meet. But once I feel comfortable around you, I will transform into a chatterbox!
3. My favorite type of food is Mexican food & Southern home cooking!
4. I would love to adopt some children in the future!
5. I am so moved every time I see a homeless person. I just want to pick them up and take them home with me! I usually give them money even if its just enough to buy a bottle of water.My friends and family think I’m a sucker for some people who just play the part. I don’t care though. I just think no one should have to live on the street. I would love to open a homeless shelter one day!
6. I used to be a tom boy until around the age of 18 then I transformed into a fashion lover! Before that you couldn’t pay me to put on a dress!
7. I am a social media junkie! I love anything that I can use to interact with others and bring a little joy to their day!
Well that’s all folks! Thanks for reading :)
Until next post,