Today the Daily Post asked “If you could pause real life and spend some time living with a family anywhere in the world, where would you go?”
When I read this question I immediately said, ”I will take Greece for 500 Alex!” It was the first country that popped into my head. Greece has always been one of those places that has peaked my interest. Here are my top 3 reasons why:
- The scenery is gorgeous. Breathtaking beaches, villa style houses, beautiful countryside , and the list could go on and on!
- I would love to learn more about Greek culture!
- THE FOOD!! This should have topped my list. I have always wanted to learn more about the Mediterranean diet as I have heard that it is one of the healthiest diets for the body. It would be amazing to have a local family teach me all the tips and tricks to all those delectable dishes rather than having to refer to cookbooks.
I would specifically like to visit Santorini, Greece as I am currently enthralled with its splendor.
I have a severe case of wanderlust and Santorini has been the destination I have been daydreaming about visiting. If anyone wants to make this daydream a reality just let me know and I am on the next flight! Ok wait, how long is the flight? Ya’ll know I still haven’t conquered my disdain for flying long distances yet. I have just graduated to 5 hour flights and those are a real stretch. Plus I still have to get someone to take over my day job and I still give me the paycheck. Any takers?
I guess that’s a NO so until then I will just continue to daydream and find recipes to try via the Food Network.
So tell me, where would you go?
- Santorini, Greece! (mariaclarag.wordpress.com)
- Santorini FTW! (theressomuchtosmileabout.wordpress.com)
- Greek Islands 2013 (joymccaleb.wordpress.com)
- Europe’s best island-Santorini, Greece (moco-choco.com)
- Greece on a budget: Ways to save when visiting Santorini (nzmuse.com)
- All the bests of Greece (thebowtieeffect.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: On the Road (charlieray45.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: On the Road