Back in August, my husband and I attended MegaFest with over 50,000 other people in Dallas. It was an amazing event filled with empowerment seminars, inspirational messages, celebrity appearances by singers, actors, politicians, and much more! It was so inspiring to be surrounded by so many people from different countries around the globe who had gathered together for a common purpose- to praise the Lord! This is my 1st time attending MegaFest but my 3rd time attending Woman Thou Art Loosed. Each time has been a great experience but this experience has topped them all. I couldn’t even put into words how uplifting this event was. All I can say is it cannot be explained, it can only experienced! On top of attending MegaFest, JC and I ate great food and saw a few downtown attractions between services. Here are a few highlights from my trip.
Have you ever attended an event of this magnitude? I would love to hear about it
- Bishop T.D. Jakes’ MegaFest Draws 75,000 (linwoodsinspiredmedia.wordpress.com)
- Bishop T.D. Jake’s MegaFest in Dallas huge sucess for Dallas (Video) (examiner.com)
- Bishop T. D. Jakes’ MegaFest 2013 Announces Sponsors (blackchristiannews.com)
- MegaFest 2013 Kicks Off Today: T. D. Jakes’ Event Expected to Draw Up to 50,000 People from Around the World (blackchristiannews.com)
- Bishop T.D. Jakes’ MegaFest Brings Hollywood To Church In Dallas, Festival Attracts 75K Participants (garlandjournal.com)
- More Than 50,000 People to Be In Dallas for MegaFest 2013 (blackchristiannews.com)