There are times in life when you may be feeling a bit weak in your faith or may just be feeling less than confident. Like every human on planet earth I have faced my fair share of struggles, heartaches, disappointments, and much worse. During these moments in my life, I turn to music that is uplifting. Sometimes I need a little reminder that life gets better. I have a few songs that I turn to for strength. The lyrics really inspire me and help me to remember that God is greater than any trial I may be facing. Here are a few tracks from my pick me up playlist. Check them out on YouTube if you have a chance!
- Champion ~ Beckah Shae
- Better ~ Jessica Reedy
- Our God ~ Chris Tomlin
- We are Victorious ~ Donnie McClurkin featuring Tye Tribbett
- He’s Able ~ Deitrick Haddon & Voices of Unity
- He Won’t Fail ~ Marvin Sapp
- Hold On~ James Fortune & Fiya feat. Monica & Fred Hammond
- Say Yes ~Michelle Willams feat. Beyonce & Kelly Rowland
- Encourage Yourself ~ Sheri Jones Moffett
- Not the Time, Not the Place ~ Marvin Sapp
So tell me what song lifts your spirits? Let’s chat about it in the comments below!